Large Metal Chicken Coop Run Walk-in Poultry Cages
Do you want your chicken to play in a large and safe space? This large metal chicken coop would be a perfect tool to keep chickens in. This walk-in chicken coop can not only prevent poultry from running out of cages, but also prevent predators from harming poultry. Made of an excellent steel frame, the chicken run cage is solid enough to offer free space for your chicken. Furthermore, both galvanized tubes and Oxford cloth have the property of UV and water resistance, ensuring the long-term outdoor use of the poultry cage. What's more, the hexagonal wire mesh structure and lockable door design increase extra safety for your poultry and pets.
- Selected Material & Durable Construction: Manufactured with a premium steel frame, the walk-in poultry cage hen house is stable and durable. Steel galvanized frame ensures resistance against rust, making it suitable for use outside even in the most extreme climates. Plus, the firm connection between each galvanized tube guarantees the cage is sturdy and stable.
- UV Protection & Waterproof Cover: Crafted with 210D Oxford cloth, the protective cover features the advantage of high sun and water resistance. Thus, the cover not only can prevent your poultry from weather damage but also gives you years of worrying-free use thanks to its high-quality materials.
- Enough Spacious Space: The outdoor metal walk-in chicken coop creates a large space for your poultry or pets to enjoy running and playing freely. The safe and comfortable environment sets you free, so you don't need to gaze at them all the time.
- Plastic Coated Hexagonal Wire Mesh: The hexagonal net is manufactured of galvanized wire and covered with plastic, which is very durable and not easily deformed. Meanwhile, the hexagonal mesh structure is sturdy enough to prevent the chicken from escaping or being caught by other predators.
- Safe Lockable Steel Door Design: The door with latch and wire strap makes the cage suitable not only for your poultry but also for your large pets such as dogs. Besides, it could supply security for animals and facilitate your cleaning.
- Material: Galvanized Steel, Oxford Fabric, Hexagonal Wire Mesh
- Overall Size: 10' x 26' x 6.5' (L x W x H)
- Diameter of Tube: 1.5"
- Static Plastic Hexagonal Wire Diameter: 1.15 mm
- Net Weight: 187.5 lbs
- 1 x Metal Chicken Coop with 210D Oxford Cloth
- 1 x Instruction
We call this the chicken house. When looking for additional space for our flock of 4 I wasn't sure what type of run or structure to get that would keep the chickens in and our cats out. Took a chance on this coop cage. It was just the ticket.
* Easily put together
* Ample space for a small flock
* Existing coop fits inside
*The chickens stay in and the cats stay out (along with other unwanted critters)
Currently, I love it. Who ever thought of coating chicken wire was a pure genius. The wire is long enough to cover the entire pen and then some! I skirted the entire thing and still have some left over. I wish I I knew this going in. I would have made a wider skirt around the perimeter. The door does have a gap. I wrapped the door separately and cut the front panel wide so when the door is shut it is completely sealed (not perfect but good enough for me) the tarp yes, suck, it’s purely a shade tarp and most definitely collects water but for the money. I love this thing.
Our new hens love the extra space. So thumbs up from them.I did put a few pin holes in the tarp. It bowed down with water. No problem
Seemed a little loose. But after set in place was much better. I used a few pieces of conduit I had on hand to stiffen it up. Not required of course. But I install and set equipment up so I usually go a bit overboard..I would purchase again and recommend to even a novice.
Only the gate was bolt together. And they included the wrench for that.
The wire is more time consuming to cut and install. But still not a problem.
I’m very happy with the product over all.