Premium 13000 BTU ASHRAE Portable Air Conditioner With Smart Technology and Remote Control
● 4 in 1 Design and Wide Coverage: This portable air conditioner is designed with 4 modes to meet all your needs: cooling, heating, dehumidifying and fan. With a 13,000 BTU cooling capacity and 11,000 BTU heating capacity, the AC unit can achieve quick whole room (up to 600 sq.ft) cooling and warming.
● WIFI Connection and Easy to Operate: You can download the smart life app and enjoy smart control anywhere. It also works with Amazon Alexa, so that you can turn on/off the AC with voice control. Besides, the AC also comes with a LED touch panel and handy remote control for simple use.
● Sleep Soundly Every Night: The sleep mode and low noise operation (≤55dB) can promise you a peaceful and sweet sleep. In addition, the portable air conditioner features a 24H auto-on/off timer for you to enjoy preset comfort as well as save energy.
● Bring Coolness to Anywhere You Are: Equipped with 2 built-in handles and 4 universal wheels, this portable air conditioner can be moved from room to room easily. Moreover, 25°-85° auto vertical swing function helps to distribute airflow more evenly.
● Simple Installation and Humanized Features: With complete accessories and detailed instruction, this smart portable AC is easy to install. It fits vertical sliding windows or horizontal sliding windows with a width/height of 25.5"-47" /65-120cm. Plus, there are 2 detachable and washable filters and 2 drain holes for handy cleaning and drainage.
|Product Dimensions||17.5" x 14" x 28"|
|Cooling Capacity (ASHRAE)||13000 BTU|
|Cooling Capacity (SACC)||9100 BTU|
|Heating Capacity||11000 BTU|
|Amp||10.5 A (Cooling)/ 10.8 A (Heating)|
|Air Flow||200 CFM|
|Cooling Coverage||600 sq.ft.|
|Dehumidifying Capacity||70 Pints/Day、38.4L/Day|
|Temperature Setting Range||61℉~90℉/ 16℃~32℃|
|Applicable Window Width/Height||25.5"-47"|
|Length of Exhaust Hose||5.2 ft|
|Diameter of Exhaust Hose||5.9"|
|Length of Drain Hose||2.1 ft|
|Diameter of Drain Hose||0.6"|
|Length of Power Cord||5.6 ft|
|Max Remote Control Distance||16.5 ft|
|Net Weight||70.5 lbs|
-Intelligent App control and handy remote control
-4 in 1 design and adjustable air supply direction
-24-hour auto on/off timer and 3 fan speeds
-Have a good sleep with the quiet sleep mode
-4 universal wheels and 2 handles for easy movement
-Detachable and washable filters are easy to clean
-2 ways to drain: continuous or manual drainage
-Adjustable window kit fits various windows
-Auto shut off when tank full
My apartment isn’t simple to cool, either: it’s very elongated with rooms off a main hallway that runs the length of the house, so the AC has to move all that air from way across the house to get things cool. That being said, the unit does have some limitations in terms of air circulation: I do have an oscillating Holmes fan running In front of it to help boost the air output. That alone helped with a two degree temperature drop.
At this point I am very happy how things have turned out. Even on the hottest day this year 102F it worked perfectly. no drainage issues, no cooling issues, not a single problem. That being said reliability takes time to assess so once the summer has ended I’ll update this review and will continue to post updates for so long as it is working.
- Would I recommend? Yes.
- If given the choice would I buy again? Yes.
- Will this work in very humid climates? Yes.
- Does it require a lot of maintenance? No. If you're going to give it any maintenance love, pay special attention to the filter. Dust will kill all.
- If I could install a window unit, would you still recommend this portable? No. I think a window unit hands down wins over portable units. I would only buy this in special situations like mine where Window Units cannot be installed.
- Take special care of where you think this unit will go both for maximum efficiency but also ease of emptying drip pans when you have to.
Large pumping units like these are going to be large. They won't go unnoticed in your house. They take up quite a bit of room and may be hard for you to fit in tight places where space is already a concern. Really take this to heart when you consider a unit. The shorter distance that exhaust hose can be to the window, the more efficient it will be. If the only available space to place the unit in your home is 8+ ft from your window, you might need to do some redesigning or reconsider the value you'll get out of this unit.
Because of special circumstances, I could not install a window unit. If I could have, it would have been way more cost efficient and able to keep my house at a much more consistent temperature. I have both units in rooms of equal sizes, about 400 sqft room and because of my circumstances, I had to have both units running 24/7. Both of them used pretty comparable electricity and really put a bump in my bill.