Premium Outdoor Smokeless Propane Fire Pit
With our useful and attractive fire pit table, you can add a spark to the night and enjoy your family and friends in a warm outdoor gathering spot. This elegant and lovely patio fire pit table has a black tempered glass countertop that complements the brilliant fire show, as does the matching blue fire glass, creating a sparkling flame impression.
This propane fire table, with its handcrafted rattan wicker base full of skills and refinement, will undoubtedly create an impression in your outdoor living space. You can enjoy the comforting ambiance of a warm fire without being plagued by the mess of disagreeable ashes and smokes thanks to the 50,000 BTU stainless steel burner and integrated ignition.
This 43-inch fire pit table is CSA certified for safety. This device also has a steel lid that can be used to cover the burner area when not in use and change the fire pit into a dining table or a coffee table, giving you several uses. The propane tank is conveniently and discreetly stored beneath the tabletop by a sliding panel with a draw ring.
The supplied rain cover, made of high-quality Oxford cloth, is a tremendous helper in keeping the fire pit table safe from rain, wind, and dust. With this outdoor propane fire pit table, your summer evenings will be truly infinite, transforming chilly nights into delightful warm times with your loved ones.
Overall Dimension: 43 x 22 x 25’’ (L x W x H)
Max. Weight Capacity: tabletop: 110lb, bottom steel ring: 55lb
1. Please check the safety instructions on the user manual before use.
2. Please be noted that this fire pit table is NOT for barbeque. Please do not grill anything on the fire.
3. Please be aware that this fire pit table is for outdoor use ONLY. Please do not use it in any enclosed area.
4. Please put the hose on the sides instead of the top of the propane tank.
5. Please evenly distribute the fire glass and do not stack them together.
6. Please don't cover the burner pieces (with dots) to avoid blocking the air and cause the flame to be too small or even extinguished.
7. Please avoid spilling any liquid on the flame. Please be mindful of your drinks on the table and do not use water to put out the fire.
8. Please make sure the flames are off and the temperature is cooled down before covering the lid.
9. Please turn off the propane tank when the fire pit is not in use.