Premium Portable Mini Washing Machine Washer Compact Twin Tub 20 lbs Spin
● Compact Twin Tub Washing Design: This is our portable mini compact twin tub washing machine that is easy for you to operate. Saving so much time that you don't have to go to a laundry mat or wash things by hand in the tub.
● Large Capacity Washing tube: Place clothing in the washtub section, rated washing capacity: 12 lbs. Run the rinse cycle for the desired minutes, Rated spinner dryer capacity: 8 lbs (half of the washing capacity, you may spin twice).
● Relief Yourself From Hand Washing: This washing machine washer timer for 15 min and the spin timer to 5 minutes per load, you could choose a suitable time when washing. Much more freedom and options as opposed to standard washing machines that have preprogrammed settings.
● Space-Saving Design: Ideal for small loads and delicate. Lightweight and easily movable. Also, the wash motor is powerful. 300 W washing power and 110 W spinner power will help you powerful use the item.
● Convenient For Home Use: Have a filter net on the side of the washing barrel, which can easily store the dirty when washing, and you could easily pull it off when cleaning the tube. Have a cover plate when you use the spin tube, can easily put it above the clothes and avoid the high-speed throwaway. Easy assemble is required with all hardware packed in the package.
|Color||White and blue|
|Voltage frequency||110 V / 60 Hz|
|Rated washing capacity||12 lbs|
|Washing power||300 W|
|Maximum water temperature||54℃|
|Spinner power||110 W|
|Overall size||25" x 14" x 28.5" (L x W x H)|
|Length of the inlet pipe||45"|
|Inner diameter of the inlet pipe||0.6"|
-Top load twin tub compact design
-Separate timer control settings for wash and spinoperations
-Easy to operate, and powerful allows you to simply put in your load of clothes, fill with water, set the timer, and start washing
-The machine features a drainage tube which allows you to easily drain out water
-The washer is perfect for dorms, apartments, condos, motorhomes, RV's, camping, and more
-Effort and energy saving
-When you turn on the water you have to stay by the washer to watch it because it does not stop filling with water by itself