Premium Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed Boys
The Metal Floor Twin over Full Bunk Bed is a beautiful and efficient addition to any room. It has a modern style and a sturdy steel frame, making it great for any modern setting. This kids' bunk bed's space-saving design helps you to maximise your room space as well. The inclined ladder alleviates foot strain. This bunk bed is a terrific option for your children's room because it makes nighttime more enjoyable.
- The modern, stylish bunk bed features a Twin top bunk over a Full bottom and looks great in any bedroom or guest room arrangement
- Sloping stairs minimize the difficulty of climbing, Reduce foot discomfort
- Amazingly simple to assemble and comes in one convenient box
- Overall: 77.1''L x 55.9''W x 53.7''H
- Upper Bed: 39''x 74.8''(inner size)
- Down Bed: 53.9'' x 74.8''(inner size)
- Total Height: 53.7''
- Bed Weight Capability(Upper/Down): 250lb/ 350lb
- Bed Recommended Mattress Thickness(Upper/ Down): 6''/ 8-10''
|Style||Modern & Contemporary, Transitional|
|Bed Design||Bunk Bed|
|Bunk Configuration||Twin over Full|
|Product Features||Includes Hardware|
|Warranty||30 day Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
Very sturdy for my 2 teenage boys. One is 6'3" and heavy set the other is 5'8" average build and this bunk bed is holding up nicely.
My teenage sons assembled this since I assembled the full size version and they didn't last, but this is sturdy and was easy to assemble. I was glad they sent extra bolts. Gave my boys time for trial and error. They love it.
I can't believe how easy it was to put together. Instructions were clear, pieces all fit together easily, nothing was missing. All items were packaged well and arrived undamaged. There was a slight delay with shipping, but everything arrived in one box, which was convenient. Bed is definitely sturdy; I have no concerns about safety and there is no squeaking or rocking.
Had to take some apart and turn around during assembly. Very low to ground.
I paid way too much for this bed for it to come all scratched up. It's nice and I love the design but it squeaks so loud. My kids are 5 and 3. It really shouldn't be doing that already.