Get It In 3-5 Days
Free Shipping with 30 day Return Policy
Ships From The United States
Premium Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed Girls
The Metal Floor Twin over Full Bunk Bed is a beautiful and efficient addition to any room. It has a modern style and a sturdy steel frame, making it great for any modern setting. This kids' bunk bed's space-saving design helps you to maximise your room space as well. The inclined ladder alleviates foot strain. This bunk bed is a terrific option for your children's room because it makes nighttime more enjoyable.
- The modern, stylish bunk bed features a Twin top bunk over a Full bottom and looks great in any bedroom or guest room arrangement
- Sloping stairs minimize the difficulty of climbing, Reduce foot discomfort
- Amazingly simple to assemble and comes in one convenient box
- Overall: 77.1''L x 55.9''W x 53.7''H
- Upper Bed: 39''x 74.8''(inner size)
- Down Bed: 53.9'' x 74.8''(inner size)
- Total Height: 53.7''
- Bed Weight Capability(Upper/Down): 250lb/ 350lb
- Bed Recommended Mattress Thickness(Upper/ Down): 6''/ 8-10''
|Style||Modern & Contemporary, Transitional|
|Bed Design||Bunk Bed|
|Bunk Configuration||Twin over Full|
|Product Features||Includes Hardware|
|Warranty||30 day Limited Manufacturer|
|Country of Origin||Vietnam|
Not too bad. A bit of a pain but worth the time. My son loves it. Kind of wobbles but it’s safe.
Really an amazing bed. Looks really good in the room of the kids. Worth every penny. Shopping on tumbling dices was a wise decision.
The bed was very easy to assemble. It makes a bit of noise when the ladder is being used or when the top bunk is being used. I will try some WD-40 to see if it stops the creaking. My girls love it.
Arrived with pieces bent. Assimbled ok but had to reshape some parts to fit again after being flattened in shipping. Affordable but does not feel like it's a long term bed as it's a bit wobbly. The latters are not easy to climb up or down.
So I had low expectations when buying this pink bunk bed just because prior experiences with bunk beds in general. However, this particular brand so far has not upset me. It is very sturdy and can hold a decent amount of weight with zero issues unlike others I've had. The directions are pretty straight forward as well. If I end up replacing my other brand bunk bed I'll definitely use this company again.