● Efficient and Energy Saving Cooling: With 8,000 BTU cooling power, the cold air delivers fast, effective cooling for spaces up to 230+ sq. ft. The air cooler can cool, dry and purify the air around you. It contains no freon, much cheaper and safer than a freon air conditioner. It has low energy consumption to decrease your electricity cost and it's completely fit for our low-carbon lifestyle.
● Multifunctional Modes and 2 Adjustable Speeds: This portable air conditioner provides cooling, dehumidifying, fanning and sleeping mode to meet various needs of users. It is designed with 2 optional speeds, which can be adjusted (low/high) freely according to your needs. And the wind outlet blades can be adjusted vertically and horizontally if you need for various occasions.
● Timer Function and Quiet Operation: Designed with a 24-hour programmable timing function, you can enjoy working, reading or sleeping without catching a cold. The temperature can be adjusted from 62 to 86℉, meeting all your needs. Sleep mode ensures super-quiet operation with low noise (56db), offering you peaceful and comfy sleep all night with a suitable temperature.
● Washable Air Filter and Easy Operation: Keep air clean and your portable AC running efficiently with the included removable and washable filter. The indicator light will remind you to regularly clean the air filter. Digital LED display offers precise temperature adjustments and the remote control lets you control the air conditioner from across the room.
● Portable and Space-saving Design: Featuring a sleek, handy, rectangular body design, this compact air conditioner fits well in any limited space, saving much floor space. The all-direction casters and built-in handle allow you to roll the air cooler freely to from room to room, suitable for living room, office, bedroom, dorm, etc.
|Power supply||110 -120V/60Hz|
|Coverage area||230 + sq. ft|
|The most suitable window size||26.5" - 49.5"|
|Temperature setting range||62℉-86℉|
|Product size||13" x 14.5" x 25" (W x D x H)|
Easy to hook up and plug in. Cooled my 800 sqft room in under and hour. Only issue I had was the window cover doesn't fit my standard window size properly. Where I need the 2nd slide to be covers the vent by 1.5-2 inches. I just flipped the slide the opposite way so it works. Doesn't lock that way though. Not an issue though. It's not quiet, but I wanted the noise (day shift sleeper). I didn't want to run my central ac in the whole house night and day. This portable ac allows me to cook just my room while I sleep during the day, and central ac cools the rest of the house for the rest of family at night.
Those having issues lifting it out of the box, the bottom of the box is detached from the top, just remove the plastic ties holding the box together and lift the box.
Awesome unit…highly recommend!! This is my second purchase for another room. The first I purchased 3 years ago. It has ran every day since set at 70 degrees, 24 hours a day. Has performed flawlessly and probably will for a long time to come!
I'm very pleased with this unit. I moved into an apartment with no central AC last summer and this thing worked perfectly all summer and into fall. I just started it up again for the first time in months and it still cools my bedroom nicely.
It is simple to hook up and really does produce cold air. I love it.
This unit is great. The noise level is pretty high, but I'm use to it from other ones. When I got it one of the wheels was smashed all to pieces. I contacted the manufacturer and they sent me a new one with no problem. My biggest issue is that it fills up with water very fast. So fast that I've had to hook the hose to the back and just let it drain into a large bowl. We have to empty it a lot.
So far operating as advertised! Quiet and powerful. The 500 sq.ft area coverage estimate sounds about right. Nothing more, nothing less. If the room is starting off super hot, it does take much longer to cool down but eventually works. Instruction manual was going through set up of smart plug but I didn't receive a smart plug. But no biggie.