Twin Pen Sandblaster Double Pen Sand Blaster Machine For Dental Lab 2 Tanks Lamp
Sandblast Dental Laboratory
This Sandblaster Dental Laboratory is a necessary dental device that can successfully polish the surface of a porcelain crown. Twin pens can be used to process materials of different hardness and improve productivity. The advantages of this machine are strong sandblasting performance, smooth and accurate operation, and easy repair.
- Improved lighting
- High efficiency
- Easy operation
- Wide range of applications
- Robust equipment and tools, low cost
VEVOR is a leading brand specializing in equipment and tools. VEVOR works with thousands of ambitious employees to provide our customers with robust equipment and tools at highly competitive prices. Today, VEVOR occupies markets in more than 200 countries and has more than 10 million global members.
- PREMIUM MATERIAL- We adopted metal storage for sand rather than a plastic one. The cause lies in that metal has a great resistance to corrosion and rust, which makes this sandblaster machine extremely easy to clean and maintain. Meanwhile, a large window was tailored to enhance security.
- UPGRADED LIGHTING- Compared with the general light bulb, the upgraded LED light applied to our micro sandblasting is more evenly cast, and the technicians can successfully get through the work even at night.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY- Our dental sandblaster with two pens is capable of polishing materials of different hardness under a quick yet whisper-quiet condition, thereby improving productivity.
- EFFORTLESS OPERATION- The ample operating space with a transverse diameter of 16.9'' made great contributions to easy operation. Moreover, the sandblaster comes with a foot pedal which helps you control the machine more effortlessly.
- WIDE APPLICATION- Designed for scientific safety and used to polish the surface of porcelain crowns, jewelry, cultural relics, etc. The fine blasting machine is a must-buy for dentists.
|Working Pressure||4 kg|
|Dust Tank||2 Tank|
|Light System||Fluorescent Lamp|
|Weight||36 lbs (17 kg)|
14.96" x 16.34" x 11.42" / 38 x 41.5 x 29 cm
Amazing, only have to read very well the instructions and then have a good air pressure and the machine works perfectly
I bought it for removing cements from ortho brackets and it works well. Reservoirs are metal so I cannot see the powder level but minor issues.
Ideal,great for sand blasting crowns!
2 nozzles, and easy operations.